Your gut microflora (gut bacteria population) is like a garden: it cannot flourish if you don’t feed it good food and nutrients. The cells of your gut also need the good things the gut flora produce. These are called short chain fatty acids and they are incredibly important for good gut health. It all works in a cycle and it can all start with Barley+.
- Eating your way to a healthy gutMay 29, 2018
- What is fibre, anyway?May 29, 2018
- Carbohydrates are back in vogue – and for a good [gut] reason!May 29, 2018
- South Sydney Rabbitohs’ 28 Day Gut Reboot with Barley+May 3, 2018
- 5 Steps to Better Gut HealthSeptember 29, 2017
- Eating your way to a healthy gut
Follow Us On