An adequate intake of a mix of dietary fibre types can provide a range of nutrients important to optimal digestive function, such as: 1) nutrients like resistant starch for prebiotic activity and good gut bacteria; 2) soluble fibre for reduced blood cholesterol and low glycaemic index for slower delivery of sugars after eating; and 3) insoluble fibre to help keep you regular.
- Eating your way to a healthy gutMay 29, 2018
- What is fibre, anyway?May 29, 2018
- Carbohydrates are back in vogue – and for a good [gut] reason!May 29, 2018
- South Sydney Rabbitohs’ 28 Day Gut Reboot with Barley+May 3, 2018
- 5 Steps to Better Gut HealthSeptember 29, 2017
- Eating your way to a healthy gut
Follow Us On